Echo offers HR professionals, psychologists, managers, and also those being evaluated, a clear support that is directly useful for discussion and self-knowledge.
- Positioning of the appraisee on the 9 motivations related to job satisfaction.
- Identification of the preferred modes of the appraisee in carrying out his/her activities, and positioning on the key soft skills at work:
- Expressing & Federating [Influence]
- Evaluate & Choose [Decision].
- Structuring & Managing [Efficiency]
- Adapt & Initiate [Agility]
- Exchange & Contribute [Collaboration].
- Description of the appraisee's preferences on the 4 components of the desired psychological contract and identification of the conditions that promote or hinder his/her commitment.
An analysis support, reserved for the accredited evaluator, provides him/her with additional data on the personality traits of the evaluated person and his/her intra-individual variability in order to apprehend all his/her behavioral nuances and to adapt his/her questioning.